Thursday, November 20, 2008

"nd BAT About Sports

Listen to David Beckam and do the exercise provided.



“My name is David Beckham and this is my .....................
I still look back to ‘.......................,
.................I wish it hadn’t happened,
How I sort of reacted as ........................,
I think I cried for about 5 or 10 minutes ........................
I ......................death threats,
I never felt safe for ....................years.
It can ......................a person down so much that they just go under,
After I scored the goal against .......................,
All of the sports writers, they just .......................and started clapping me,
To have that from the harshest ........................,
That was a huge ..............................,
You will go ...................tough times,
It’s about coming ....................that.”

Our unit is about SURFING. We've
done a listening activity on this video.

Actitivities: a) Listen to the video, take a few notes so as to write a short paragraph with this title:
HOW CAN WE LEARN TO SURF?
b) There's a link where you can practise your vocabulary related to sports & equipment.


No comments: